TSAV offers a wide variety of support services to our customers both domestically and abroad, ranging from simple repair services to remote monitoring of facilities. We have always understood the role that support plays in technology, and believe that without the proper support, even the most basic systems cannot be utilized to their full potential. We offer a host of service plans on existing systems, that include 24 hour support, and next day equipment replacement in the event of failure. Our international staff in US and EU provide connections into industry resources not generally available in all regions. Our relationships with equipment manufacturers as a result of working since 1991 on a wide variety of projects allows us immediate support and the highest levels of the industry.
We are the only AV team in many areas focused on issues of 2010 and beyond through commitment to AV and IT Convergence.
Our Service and support teams offer the following under our many tailored service agreements:
- On Site AV Support Staff (2-12 dedicated staff members may be deployed now)
- Certified systems engineers on site and on call (CTS, Infocomm, NSCA, Cisco, Tandberg, Crestron, Smart, Biamp, Sonic Foundry, Casscade Media, Sharp, NEC, etc)
- Remote systems support staff based with manufacturers in US and EU.
- Normal Working Hours Support
- Overnight/On Call Support (24 hours/ 7 Days)
- Special Event Support & Planning
- User training
The following types of technologies are supported by our service and support teams:
- Simulation & 3D Lab AV Systems
- AV Presentation & Video Conferencing Systems (Tandberg, NEC, Biamp, Mediapointe, Meyer, Smartboard, and dozens of other manufacturers)
- Control systems & programming (Crestron, AMX, etc)
- IT Systems including AV components tied to IT systems
- IPTV Systems
- AV, IPTV, Streaming, Capture, and Distance Learning Software & Systems
- Museum AV and Automation Systems
- Concert & Large Format Audio & Video
- Recording, Broadcast & Production Studios
- Room & Systems Automation for LEED/Green related initiatives
- Room & Systems Automation for integration with security & life safety
- Room & Systems Automation for remote real-time support and control
The following types of processes and best practices are also provided for under a tailored service agreement:
- System Standardization (Getting all systems to a baseline performance level)
- Systems Documentation (Hard and Soft documentation, cloud based repository for documentation)
- Routine software and firmware updates
- Routine Preventative Maintenance
- Ongoing training for technical staff if desired.
- Monthly in-person systems operation training for users.
- Continual access to cloud-based recordings of trainings for users.
- Utilization Tracking & Analytics
If you would like to discuss options for service plans, please contact TSAV’s headquarters at 706-613-8759 or toll free at 888-334-9778.